Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Back to Square One - Another Job Offer Gone

Well, its official. I received the email from another company which said "We appreciate you taking the time to come in and interview for the Graphic Artist position. However, the principals have decided to go in a different direction, and will not pursue your candidacy further. Thank you again for your interest in our company, and we wish you all the best in your job search." They wish me luck - thanks - I wish me luck too. I wish me luck in paying bills and keeping a roof over my head when no one will give me a job. I wish me luck with my probation officer when I tell him that I went another month without finding a job and hoping he doesn't put me into probation violation (I am required to work 32 hours per week) which would possibly get me resentenced and headed BACK to prison.

ALL my other records are clear but my "one thing" stopped it. Lawfully they are ONLY supposed to deny employment to you IF they can prove that your exact crime would put their company in jeopardy. My exact crime was "theft of government funds" so as I don't think the firm was going to let me handle their funds while creating business proposals, my charge is not related.  I have never knowingly stolen anything in my life, I would seriously NOT start now. I am not a thief. I made a mistake with benefits and inheritance. Sorry that it happened. My story is an a set of errors on my side with misunderstanding Veteran's Administration benefits as well as the Veteran's Administration who NEGLECTED to contact me before the 14 year mark. Seriously, they let me collect benefits for 14 years before thinking hey maybe she isn't supposed to have these. They cannot admit to their mistake so it is better to make an honest citizen a felon. That's our government..

509 inmates are positive for Covid / Coronavirus

I have been checking the BOP website every day multiple times per day and watching the numbers of positive inmates at Carswell go up and up ...